[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - saikrishna's application!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

saikrishna's application!

<<

saikrishna

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am

saikrishna's application!

hi guys!
nice to meet you!

In game name(s):{SK}saikrishna
Reason of Interest:i like to join clans etc :D
Former/Current Clans or Subdivisions (if any):yes, SK clan
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone:no
What games do you regularly play and for how long:i play tremulous 2 hours
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the :yes
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators:yes
Sponsor: no one!
Other Comments:i like to help people!
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 am

Re: saikrishna's application!

I'd like to see a little more posts and get to know you better before voting for you.
Stick around for a while, get to know me and everyone else, and you'll get in!
<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 am

It worked for Metro after the fifth time! ;)
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 pm

XD Yep. Of course, there was a lot of drama at the time for my applications for some reason.
Keep persistent.
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 am

hey guys i didn't know recruitment was still on haha but i'd really like to be a member one day hahahaha i've tried in the past buuuuuuut i failed XD i'll try and be more active around here then :D
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:40 pm

activity is the best way to get into the clan.

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:57 am

I'm sure it has to do with . Not like it matters, though, considering there's hardly any activity on KoR servers by people who aren't already in KoR (or friends of).

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 am

don't worry i'm trying my best to be active here in the forums hahaha i looooooove KoR hahaha
<<

saikrishna

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 am

ok what can set me up your own wish any core you would like to!
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 am

I don't understand what you're trying to say with that statement, saikrishna.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

I think he wants to become an admin on "our" (technically I'm not in KoR so I'm kinda excluded) vacant and dead server.
Move :arrow: along....
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

saikrishna

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:29 am

hey guys can anyone delete my account pls i am leaving this clan !
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. You're welcome to return to the community whenever you wish, so I will not delete your account.

Good luck in the future.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 am

ViruS, no need to reply, just carry on.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

saikrishna

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:43 am

Lol :D

I will be Active on Forums :)
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 pm

4 months later lol

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Haha Maro hit it right in the bullseye.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:56 am

Irony at its finest. Thank you for the laugh.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 am

Saikick works with me at the [Derelict] server. He just admins stuff, and plays. As for me, I'm *supposed* to be dev'ing but I honestly haven't touched a thing yet :D
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 am

nice one hahaha

Return to Join Core