[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Application
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Application

<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Application

In game name(s): Hybrid
Reason of Interest: Played Tremulous for many years, always admired the KoR clan and I've always wanted to be part of a Tremulous clan. :)
Former/Current Clans or Subdivisions (if any): None :(
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: I have a working microphone.
What games do you regularly play and for how long: Tremulous (1-2 hours a day), Minecraft (1-2 hours a week), Starcraft 2 (1-2 hours a week)
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the : Yes.
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators:Yes
Sponsor:ILikeMilk
Other Comments: I'm descent person, from Scotland. I play video games a lot, although i do have a life! :P Still in school so will be online and available during evenings. Would be a sound and respectful member to the clan. Thank you for your time and consideration. :)
Image Image Image
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Application

Good luck!

Also, requesting to move this to the proper thread on "join core"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:06 pm

First post an app good luck
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 am

Actually the description of this particular thread board is that you can "Talk about tremulous! Apply for KoR inside" Probably should change that.
Image Image
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 am

Good luck. I wonder why milk sponsored you now, considering that KoR in trem has a population of one per season as far as I've seen. And that person doesn't even visit this forum...
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 am

people seem to always ask me to sponsor. i'm like a magnet.

i think i just need someone to put him in the right group so i can start a poll.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

good luck

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Uh, I don't really know who you are...
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 am

Good luck, if I haven't said so already.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:33 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:02 am

Yeah, ok.
Good luck.
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Have i posted this in the incorrect place? :/ if i have then sorry, ill try to fix that! but thanks everyone :)
Image Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

no worries. I moved it to the correct subforum a few days ago.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:29 pm

You will be added to the correct group shortly. Good luck.
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:14 am

Hey guys,

From what i know the polls haven't yet started, but correct me if i am wrong!

Anyway, what i wanted to ask was that if you vote no, could you please leave a comment saying why? I am an understanding guy and i just want to be better, so any constructive criticism would be really appreciated. To be entirely honest i really do not expect to get in first time, so i will be thankful for a yes and a no, i love this site and i will keep trying to become a member as long as i think i have a shot.

Thanks everyone :)
Image Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:09 pm

your poll is up.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:59 pm

why not get to know the community first?

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

This is premature on your part. You seem a decent fellow, but you've been a forum member for just over a month and have a grand total of 4 posts. If you want the community to support you, you have to make yourself a part of the community first.

So, don't be discouraged, we appreciate your interest (actually we just like attention), but we'd like to get to know you first.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Okay thanks for that feedback guys, i understand that i did apply too early, and i hope i dont give off the wrong impression by doing so! If i were you i would have said the same thing so thanks (: Looking forward to getting to know everyone, ill see you on the other forums.

Hybrid
Image Image Image
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:36 pm

<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Hybrid's Poll

Hello everyone, just a quick post:

Thanks to everyone who has and will post a comment in my poll. I really do understand that my application was very premature and i think it would be wiser and more beneficial to get to know you guys first! Everyone's comments will be noted.

Thanks again

Hybrid
Image Image Image
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Merged topics together for redundancy.

Return to Join Core