[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Happy 20th, Voss!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Happy 20th, Voss!

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:43 am

Happy 20th, Voss!

Happy 20th birthday, Voss!

How's all that army stuff going?
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Re: Happy 20th, Voss!

Haven't checked the forums in months or whatever, but the day I check in on my birthday I realise at least one joker hasn't forgotten me. Thanks a ton.

As for the army stuff, it's fallen by the wayside. Way way way back last year I was losing the weight I needed to even be considered, but at a certain point in time my weight refused to drop a single pound, hovering at more or less 195 (I needed to drop to 175) no matter what I did. Then I ended up missing the cutoff date the recruiter set up for me. So, the Army's not a big focus now, since I've got to do something instead of sitting on my butt all day every day.

So what I've been doing is, alongside writing my stories, which I am proud of for having improving upon and also I've been writing more (for context, until "recently" the longest story I've written was 20 chapters, including an epilogue. I'm currently writing the 34th chapter of the story I'm working on now.), I've started working with my father in what I guess the technical term for is low-voltage wiring. Telephone, Ethernet, that kind of stuff. Crawling around in ceilings, basements, and attics to run wires to and from the places the clients want to be connected, punching down wires on patch panels, 66 blocks, etc. Good money and hard work, so it's something. I've been doing this for about a year and a half or so now (though when I tally up the total hours I've worked I think it only comes up to about 80 hours or so). It's a possible avenue for me to take, getting my training and license for this work so I can do this officially, but for right now the goal I'm shooting for is college (which I'm getting money for through these jobs).

So that's what I've been up to. Thanks for the thoughts, brochachos. At around six-thirty ish I'll be heading off to dinner with the family at a Japanese restaurant that isn't just a sushi joint to eat food I've been wanting to try for years now, so at around 9 or so I'll check back and see what you all have to say.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Happy Birthday :)
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Happy Birthday voss
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:06 am

Happy Birthday!

I don't know anyone's birthdates :/
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous

Return to Birthdays