[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Natural Selection II
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Natural Selection II

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Natural Selection II

never said to bring the rabble here. just have a public minecraft server.

using whitelist of course.
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

ninty percent of the mincraft community is rabble. ಠ_ಠ
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Not to mention the griefers...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

Da fuq, guys? This is a thread about NS2, not freaking Minecraft. Please keep on topic. There are PLENTY of Minecraft topics for you guys to talk about it.

So how much is this game going to cost, and will it work on my 2GHz Core 2 Duo with an NVIDIA GeForce 9400 with 256 MB of VRAM?

I think I might just buy the Beta right now... Seriously so awesome. I want this game.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

I don't see why it wouldn't and probably $35-$40 since it's an independent modding group.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 am

-kinda offtopic:

What if you developed a minecraft mod of tremulous? That'll be quite fun to play. Sex managed to port some minecraft maps to tremulous, but i dont think its possible to port atcs to minecraft due to the building and tnt effects and stuff. I guess someone could make a mega (big, scaled) map of atcs on minecraft and add tremulous models to it... then the gameplay is the hard part.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 pm

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 am

Stop thinking what i'm thinking... :x But NSII will not even start up properly and even enter one game on this computer judging from l4d's loading time...
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Trailer is out... prepare to see tremulous-esqe maps.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

that bit at 1:00 was pwn.

got pistol, shooting dretches on walls, turn around see tyrant, proceed to get raped.
the good ol' days
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm going to buy this game, I swear. IT's so awesome. I'm thinking about buying it today.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

-1 tremulous player...
________

Maybe if some guy modded NS into trem, that would be ftw.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Don't worry. Metro sucked at trem anyways, it's no big deal. ;)
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 am

i never saw him online anyway, due to my timezone.
Also, tremulous is more fun with noobs, pwning them like toys... get banned for pro hacks... :lol: good old days...
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 am

^ posts = 69. lolz

Metro wasn't bad at trem either. but almost anybody could claim to be good at aliens. they were so easy to get kills with vs s1/2 humans. but getting a kill after that was hard for anything but adv goon+
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 am

My Mara+ was neigh untouchable. As was my Basi+. So you hush now.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 am

with mara and lisk 1 luci hit and it was insta kill. and people liked to spam the luci.
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 am

Then you blame the feeders for giving them s3 before I used my overflow of evos to get Tyrant+. >:[
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm

My cloak+painsaw was always the best.

Also will we be able to mod this? I'd love to give the textures a KoR makeover...
-ex scientia vera-
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm

well if you host your own servers then i'm sure mods will be certain.
it adds a lot of re-playability and they would be stupid not to add support or at least allow people to mod stuff.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I've heard there are going to be mods and mods galore.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 am

KoRx never really had unlagged because of its bugs, and those servers were russian, american and european. In fact, i spend 95% of my gaming on american servers, 4% on european, and 1% elsewhere including my own country.
I'm planning on getting NS2 anyhow, but i dont have the ability to use money to buy online games through steam to get half life first. I wish NS2 was standalone.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I'd try my hand at modding it if I were to get it. Modding textures isn't that hard. It'd be cool to see a granger-like thing running by.

I doubt the models will transport over though, seeing as how they're all the wrong format. Then again, the TremZ dev team is using updated models, so somebody might be able to get the correct ones from there and use a tremZ granger or dretch or something.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 am

You know you could probably make your client have exclusive models and make certain things just grangers :D
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm