[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Tremulous Toys
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tremulous Toys

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 am

Re: Tremulous Toys

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:51 pm

I have a picture in my head of this, and I have to say it'd look kinda lame if all the humans looked the same with only their weapons different. In a chess board, the pawns are kinda tiny and insignificant.

Here's a picture of a chess board:

Notice how the pawns are shorter, simpler pieces. And the more important pieces are larger, and the king and queen are the largest in the set. I think the same should be with the human pieces and their different stages of armor.

Also, wtf flamer+jetpack? That's like buying a battery pack and a cloak, lol.

Hmm I see what you mean about the chaingun, Milk. I kinda like your idea for the rook better. Rook should have a pulse rifle, and bishop a mass driver. I still think that the Knight should have a lasgun + jetpack though (with a surge :P)
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:34 pm

having a surge is pointless. but ZOMG WTF, flamer + jetpack is like the ultimate combo.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
Previous

Return to Tremulous General Discussion