[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Memories before Trem dies
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Memories before Trem dies

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Re: Memories before Trem dies

I don't have the time for it now, but I penciled in something on my calendar to remind me to look into what it'd take to run a respectable DayZ server. I feel like that'd play pretty well, and it promotes the formation of a player community.

Guess it's time to go back underwater. School resumes in a month, I have to finish my Eagle project, and it looks like I may end up doing a 3-year BA program in another country.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm

DayZ would be cool if i could actually play it (stupid borked desktop)
and the base game still costs a lot, and i don't know if i'd even want to play it, looks kinda crap.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:06 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 pm

DayZ looks boring. As hell. The concept is interesting, but the presentation and how I see it played honestly just looks dull.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm

If you think it's boring you've been watching the wrong people play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5XvJX0im6M
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm

I watched four minutes of that and I don't see how it's any different than the other people I've watched. My TS3 group honestly made it look more interesting :/
<<

DaylightDies

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 am

God created liquor to keep the irish from ruling the world!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

HateAnthem

AFK
AFK

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 am

I remember the good old days when I was able to read graphs and consider their impact. Those were the best of times.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 am

Oh hello HateAnthem.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

HateAnthem

AFK
AFK

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Hello.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 am

I also forgot to put in the good moments in the game.

Players assuming I was aim botting with the Mass Driver and facing off with Chiko on opposing teams as well as being the top players on the same team.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

but you were aimbotting

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:23 pm

You have no proof. Back then I was still using those horrible trackball mouse too.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 am

New server up by Clutch.
Title: Lolards 1.1.0 Tremulous Mod
Address: 108.28.93.118:30721
Gamename: Lolards (Tremulous 1.1) [You'll have to copy over ur autogen.cfg if you don't have tremfusion!]
URL for faster download [Clutch needs to change the server download link]: https://sites.google.com/site/zdrytchx/base [That is, if Clutch has updated the server recently in according to me updating the site]
Source Code: https://github.com/ZdrytchX/Lolards
Unlagged : Yes
Server Location: America @ Clutch's House [i get 330 ping on my own mod server ftw]

Features that are out of the blue excluding gameplay:
Server has support to bots, modified by fuma, anime and sex
Client has been modified so it supports Lolards and standard 1.1, and includes thirdperson mode toggle via console, has a radar which locates friendly structures/aliens
Server has the ability to do subnet bans and strips, although yet again, clutch needs to fix his admin.dat
some other stuff

Most new features are gameplay wise anyway... so um...yeah.
The bots won't be on the server until clutch gets my new maprotation.cfg i gave to him and when he sets private clients to > 14 so uhh... yeah.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
Previous

Return to Tremulous General Discussion