[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Hi KoR
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi KoR

<<

AppleZ

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 am

Hi KoR

I have come to see if any of you have impulsess hud anywhere!
iv been looking for his hud since i came back to trem!
i am looking for the second version!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 am

Re: Hi KoR

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

AppleZ

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Thnx virus but imlooking for the second version the one with the cool health bar and stamina bar!!<3
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 pm

I feel a lil bad for you applez. Good luck getting that hud.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Although I can't find the Impulse HUD anywhere, I do have the Oticz hud version 2.4, you can get it here: http://lordanubis.netau.net/files/rand/oticz_2.4.zip

Screenshot of the HUD in use on AA (you can choose other layouts too):
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

AppleZ

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Yea that hud is on the hud catalog!
oticz is prolly my third fave
after mexels hud
impulses second version is my first fave!

I cant believe this clan still alive u guys are the best!!!!!!
:>

I feel sorry for my self too!
:<
Cuz. I dont think ill find it
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:01 am

lol oticz... was awsome, but i 'deleted' it [not for real, if i do, my client won't ever start up. There was a 5-month problem about my client relating to this, the uninstall.cfg screws things up because it doesn't set the defaults, so i just over-rid oticz with meis' HUD.]
The reason is because i kept getting a 'cannot find ... hud' error when hosting a server [LAN], in other words i cannot join my own pure/unpure server.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

AppleZ

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 am

Wut u can do is get a new autogen.cfg
remove the old one and a new one will appear

Return to Tremulous General Discussion