[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - hi
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hi

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: hi

Trem is long gone, I'm afraid.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

I thought this person was going to be nick's girlfriend or something. I'm a little disappoint.

A small bunch moved on to league of Legends for a while then Minecraft. Most activity contact for me is through Steam.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I remember you KingStacy. What's up?
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 am

I'm probably the only one left here playing tremulous frequently. I'm thinking of porting the KoRx mod to unvanquished. (and actually, I'll start *soon* once i have the time to download the source, my internet is crappy now)

Unvanquished is the closest to being a tremulous successor, and most of it gameplay-wise is almost identical to gpp, but there are dozens of new features in the engine as well as bug crushing.

Tremulous2 (name to be changed, timbo threw a fit about copyright) isn't really a successor, now it's just a project that rotacak intiated and is struggling to keep alive. (remember that guy? the one that made rotcannon, and his R Funserver CZ / Funko mod?) He actually quit his job, so he's in quite a debt now.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 am

I'd say KoR is dead as a tremulous-specific clan. They're alive as a community, however.
I find it harder to get games going on xonotic, warsow and quake 3 arena cpma than it is on trem, which is odd, because they're supposed to be more popular than trem by a lot. Chances are that one in five or so that fast-paced shooter fans that play those games know about tremulous and actually has tried it.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous

Return to Tremulous General Discussion