[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - 7 Pages of Deconners and Nostaliga
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

7 Pages of Deconners and Nostaliga

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

7 Pages of Deconners and Nostaliga

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/Aaron5 ... m/library/

Enjoy... This is my collection of screenshots I had forgotten I had. I think it's from the abuse reports and things that made me angry.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: 7 Pages of Deconners and Nostaliga

I don't see myself on any of these.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

i spotted myself in a few, didnt look through them all. too many.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm

These mostly predate you martward. I saw myself in a lot of these.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 am

-___-

why awoo... now I really miss trem...
Image Image
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 am

KoRx construction kit

you were playing on niveus!!!!
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Blast from the past. Damn lol
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Aw man... I so miss my younger years now... *cries* I WANT TREM BACK!
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:00 pm

thinking back on it, trem wasn't as great as i thought it was. you couldn't even use voice chat. i must have wasted days of gameplay time just typing and talking to people.

korx was probably the only great mod. it took a game from the early 2000s and made it feel closer to the late 2000s. it honestly didn't feel like quake 3 to me. the pacing is much slower than quake, but it was still fast enough to be faster than a lot of other games. In a lot of ways korx made the gameplay faster too. the increased stamina gave humans a greater and more realistic field of movement, and led to their ability to outmaneuver an alien player in the hands of a good player.

actually never mind. korx was pretty damn awesome. trem i could probably do without though.

i wish i could find another game with the same sense of desperation. the goal in trem wasn't just winning, it was also survival if you were loosing. sometimes the most fun i had was when I was playing a loosing game, and the last granger or ckit human was surviving and managing to bring the team back from the dead by pulling a move the other team didn't expect. i miss the mara and basi hunts a lot. i was really disappointing when nsII didn't have those.

also i miss maps like this:

*edit*
actually, thinking about it, Tf2 has a lot of those features. shitty maps and arena mode ftw.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

Return to Tremulous General Discussion