[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Trem clan battle offer
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trem clan battle offer

<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Trem clan battle offer

Right guys, now before you spam me with the fact that this hasn't happened in ages, haha, let me tell you whats goin on:

I was talking to a member of the clan [BC] and he asked me if KoR wanted a match on Tremulous. Nothing has been arranged or discussed, all i know is that it would probably be a 3-5 a side game. Drop me a pm or reply to this thread to give your thoughts. I do realise that the likelyhood of this taking place is slim, but im sure a couple of you veterans may want one last chance to re live those glory days. (;
the offer came from [BC]Shrieukan
Hybrid
Image Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Re: Trem clan battle offer

i doubt it, we never did clan battles back in our prime.
members weren't recruited for skill.

its nice to hear that some people still do play Trem though.
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Well thats disappointing, yet expected.

You would be surpised how active some trem servers are these days. Yes, they are hanging by a thread in general, but youll never go on and not be able to play with someone. Clans still do scrim and stuff, but the level of play nowadays is pretty poor and even the bots that some of these guys use are worse than they were 2/3 years ago. haha.
Image Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:16 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 am

Virus ill try find out. Right now my only means of communicating with Shrieukan is via trem servers, so ill need to catch him when he is on. I would expect 1.1.
Image Image Image
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:55 pm

This sounds cool. I may be willing to.
Presuming I can get my computer/Tremulous working properly again. Launching the good old Tremfusion.
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri May 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Nice metroidude. So far i havent had any luck in seeing Shreiukan to ask him about the details, but i know for a fact that he is on a lot of the time so its only a matter of time! It would be cool playing with you guys, I have only ever played with Virus and Sinister blade from KoR before.
Image Image Image
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 pm

There's another "KoR|" tagged player whom I don't really know and (s)he doesn't really visit the forums too that's been playing recently, or at least last month/month before they were.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 04, 2014 10:17 am

Can you recall the name at all? i have only seen you and blade on the servers and i play every day pretty much, so i must have just missed her/him a few times!
Image Image Image
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 am

It was before you started coming active again.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 05, 2014 1:09 pm

I have been active since a long time before i met you guys. Been playin trem regularly since late 2006(:
Image Image Image
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 06, 2014 3:29 am

Well, when I started playing with you i meant, or when I started seeing you last month or so.

Quick history of my life on tremulous in a cheesecake sized information panel:
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Well it definitely seems as if you've had a very interesting Tremulous life, Virus. I would end up rambling if i attempted to compose such a long description of my life on trem, probably due to the fact that i was a poor player back then and i didn't talk much and join communities. You said in your message you used the alias of "ZdrytchX'' and to me that name seems very familiar, so i guess we may have crossed paths a few times, and we just didn't talk. In a nutshell my trem life was as follows:

Late 2006: Inherited my brother's pc which had trem (dont ask me how, because i dont know)
2006-2010: Played probably about 3/4 times a week on servers like Aussie Assault and Skittles (was never very good). I went through many aliases, many of which i can't remember. A few are Raiden , rED and Robert. I think it was between that time that i also used to enjoy watching scrims between eVo and other clans.
2010 onwards: Changed name to Hybrid because i use that name with other games and then i began to improve at trem, picking many of the strong AA players to duel 1v1 so that i could practise and not just feed off the lesser players on servers. Began to start playing AA as other servers died and in 2013 i persued my ambition in joining KoR, because i have been wanting to be a part of this clan for years.

Thats my story, in a very vague sense.
Image Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 06, 2014 4:22 pm

http://milk.tea.jp/tmp/2LRxHg.png
this is unnecessary, virus.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Keep it in PM's as to not derail the topic.
Or just put it in a spoiler tag.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

no, it should just be normal text. saying "keep it in pm's" is like saying "make the forum more dead"

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 am

"ZdrytchX" is actually my real name mis-read from my crazyily messy hand writing with a few mistakes. You may have seen it on my or my I use it almost everywhere except Tremulous, and CPMA/Quake related games.
Why the heck were you on Aussie Assault if you live in scotland? In fact you shouldn't have been able to connect because aussie assault's owner did things like have maxping set to 250 (which can be easily bypassed by spamming reconnect) and banning a whole country (India) as an experiment. He even provided a whole clan (l8nk) -1 admin status to prevent them from trolling around, but in fact Pre 2011 Aussie Assault was pretty much troll kingdom despite having "severe" anti-troll rules.

Skittles is weird. It's the one of the few only american server which I get < 300 ping on, but it doesn't matter because they don't compensate for ping anyway. I do however have semi-decent experience in lagged games up to 200 ping though.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Hybrid

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Cool.

In regard to Aussie assualt, to be honest i dont know, we talked earlier on another thread that i had unusually low pings fo some servers. Maybe thats why? Anyway back then i really didnt look at my ping etc, i just clicked on the server and played (:
Image Image Image

Return to Tremulous General Discussion