[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - umm abuse anyone?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

umm abuse anyone?

<<

Blood-Lord

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

umm abuse anyone?

so i joined on your guys servers to see whats going on tomorrow for the tourny, well my changed my guid i need one of you guys to set level me back, but uh when i joined i saw the : Blood-Lord^s. belongs to an admin, so it renames me to newbieblablah, so being that i like to think out loud i say fuck you fuck you, to the damn console, so uhh i get muted, and banned by mr big ping, big ping maybe next time let me explain my self, plus what the fuck dude? you automatically assume im talking to you?! fucking abuse dude, theres like 30 people in the server and you mute and ban me? nice very nice good job i hope you're proud
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: umm abuse anyone?

This happened to me before,but without the cuss situation,did you make sure the admins heard you to setlevel Blood-Lord back? O.o.You see,when I installed Tremfusion,i was named to newbie#2 and it said Saturn belonged to an admin,because you probably changed clients.If this is not the case,then :?: :?: :?: :D
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Wow, just chill out, it can be worked out.
<<

Limeacid

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm

IF you changed clients then that is probably why that happened. If you didn't, then it could be the server changed IP and it says it belongs to a registered player, that happens to me quite a bit on servers.
Image<AXIS

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm

What happened to warnings?

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm

<<

Darth Fizz

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Bigping's not replying. Honestly, he doesn't give a shit. First thing he heard from blood lord was "fuck you" over and over spamming it and that got annoying, so bping muted him. Then he mute evaded and then he was banned. Told me all about it TS.
<<

Blood-Lord

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:38 pm

<<

Darth Fizz

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

You are mbp are currently talking about this over on TS. This situation should be resolved soon.

As for me, more studies, yay. :|
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Dammit, will I have to come back and set shit straight?

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

<<

Darth Fizz

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Cursing is allowed, as long as it's not hardcore insulting profanity at someone else. As for racist language, that is prohibited completely i think.
<<

DaddyGoBot

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

Location: I'm sorry, I'm in your house cooking bacon for my family

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

This can just resolved easily MBP was just following protocol not knowing who was on the other side it was an acciendental ban (You shouldn't have spammed) Just remove than give back Blood Lord back his admin rights and we done here.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 am

funny how recently all the Vip Op's,Mod's and ex-Vip Op's are abusing huh...
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

Well I don't know the story behind this, but it seems BPing should have warned you first. And how did you mute evade? I thought that was fixed..?
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Darth Fizz

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

Apparently not, because bping said he mute evaded and was banned for it.

Maybe he was still muted when he connected but bping forgot mute evasion isn't possible?
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am

<<

Sora

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 pm

<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Resolved and closed, me and Blood-Lord are friends, I wouldn't expect more understanding from a group that didn't know what was going on.

Gossiping and flattering are not ideal qualities.

In the future, please keep the topic uncluttered by meaningless chatter, if you weren't there, and there is no evidence, then disregard it.

Fizz was the most educated person on the subject and he stayed out of it, you would all be very wise men to learn from his example.
<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I was there too when blood told his story...a warn DEFINITELY should have been given first...
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Return to Issues Already Dealt With