[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Athrun_Zala: !Slap abuser
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Athrun_Zala: !Slap abuser

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

Menace13

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:18 pm

Athrun_Zala: !Slap abuser

Okay, so we were on highrise9 and I had gotten humans to move under the floor so for once we would win! But in ESD there were two people left, at least one of them under the floor (me) and Athrun_Zala came and, even though I had said that I was AFK, had !SLAP'd me out of the floor. Because of this, we lost. I wish that Athrun_Zala either lose his !slap privileges, or be demoted, as because of him, the 58 minute game was ruined.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: Athrun_Zala: !Slap abuser

While I understand what you said, it isn't abuse. It abides by both the upcoming rules, and the old ones. If any vote gets 85% that has to do with abuse, it can be acted upon by a member.

Sorry, if you have any further comments feel free to PM the admins or myself.
<<

B-e-t-a

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Yes, I was there, I am |KoR|Athrun_Zala. The vote was overwhelmingly passed. To satisfy the social needs of the server, I also did a post-!slap vote "!slap was justified" (worded something like that). It had maybe 1-2 F2's and 7+ F1's.

I am very sorry that you feel it is abuse. I did not mean to single you out, specifically. Please accept that these things happen sometimes. Thank you.

|KoR|Beta aka |KoR|Athrun_Zala
|KoR|B-e-t-a (fish-kun)
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 pm

That's what !slap's purpose was when it was coded in d:
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Wait...you were IN the floor? That kind of sounds like glitching or something...
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:35 pm

On highrise, he was in Unknown and had a saw, he was crouching (and idling for quite a while) with a saw facing upwards. Not only was it annoying, but he was camping too :P. Beta called a vote that passed nearly unanimously and slapped him.

Return to Admin Issues