[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Stewie Abuse
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stewie Abuse

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

bubby

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Stewie Abuse

Take away korjubnstewie he is admin abusing. Take away his admin rights he spammed the warning. Me for to bleed talking trash take away his admin rights he's a noob I know this is off topic but I needed to post it
<<

B-e-t-a

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Stewie Abuse

|KoR|B-e-t-a (fish-kun)
<<

Stewie

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:52 pm

1) This was your first time back since your other ban that was for a month or so (apparently you didn't learn)
2) I gave all the reasons you were banned in the ban that was given (teamkilling/teambleeding/spamming/harassing)
3) Yes, I gave you multiple warnings, if I recall I gave you 5 warnings and you never stopped what you were doing.
4) Even after I muted you for spamming, right after I unmute you you immediately start spamming again (please note: I made no action against this)
5) If I recall you made a comment "who cares about rules anyway?" and then started bleeding again.

If anyone would like the log of this I'm sorry I didn't record it, but if you would like more testimonials about it you can talk to DaddyGoBot, DS or Sinister-Blade (there were a lot more players on the server complaining about him, but these are the names I remember that were there).
ImageImage
ImageImage
<<

B-e-t-a

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:19 am

Sounds like Stewie went above and beyond to give you many chances to correct yourself. Failure to do so means facing consequences. The admins don't WANT to reprimand players, but it is necessary.
|KoR|B-e-t-a (fish-kun)

Return to Admin Issues