[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Milk TS Abuse
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Milk TS Abuse

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Milk TS Abuse

Inst!nct|Milk pokes me four times in a row on TeamSpeak, and then kicks me from TeamSpeak.

Story:

Milk and me were using xaelsuits on teamkill-05, I killed him a few times using xael, he got wise to this, killed me, and started attacking me and then darting to an armory to resupply while I was raging around wondering who the fuck shot me. So when I figured out it was him, I started taunting him over TS trying to get him to fight me for an extended duration so I could kill him again. At one point, I wounded him to about 17 HP, and he fled. So I ran to an armory, he came out and chased me, I closed the door on him and used the !kill command (neither giving me a kill, or giving him a death, he would have died had I opened the door). Now I thought Milk would be cool with this, because he talks trash and uses his admin abilities to cancel votes on a regular basis, but apparently dude can't take the same shit that he dishes out, so what gives?

(also: dude, get a microphone)

Point is: I !kill him, and then he kicks me from TS? What the hell? (I rejoined TS of course, but dude needs to get his act together) I can respect if you have emotional issues that prevent you from behaving normally, but then you need to tell us about it man instead of keeping it to yourself and acting like a lil' kid throwing a tantrum.

Tell you what, apologize to me and we can consider this done. Don't let it happen again, alright? I don't appreciate it when people kick me from TS. Kick me from Trem, or ask me to stop, and I'm fine with that. Behaving like a passive-aggressive bastard is not how you deal with me, eh?

Please keep posts on-topic, only post if you have something meaningful to add.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Re: Milk TS Abuse

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Yes, he has kicked Ikus for no reason on several occasions. I'm removing his level now and I'll wait for the other admin's opinions before any further punishment.

He shouldn't be able to kick someone higher than him, level wise.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I don't have a level on the TS server, I can see there being no reason to need one. We haven't had any spammers or trolls so far, and the folks who go on usually mind their manners.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:22 pm

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Belated verdict reached, you had it coming.
(viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5783 for future reference)

Return to Admin Issues