[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - bigping...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

bigping...

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

Tonixed

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 pm

bigping...

so....i got banned for 14 weeks cuz of mute evasion repeatly....so...brrr muted me for reason and rizzla came to servers and sayd Moro Toni witch means Hey Toni and i was muted....i was like lol shit fuck....and i go to main menu change my name to ToniXeeD MuTeD and when i came back i was banned...i haz no screenshots or like that cuz i was on main menu when this happend...and i was kinda annoying today...and drinking late night...so i think bigping was pissed off...im sorry for that...
Oh wut....where ?
mushrooms :3
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: bigping...

I already reduced the ban to 7 days. You're annoying and you taunt admins. The ban wasn't only for mute evading, it was for griefing too.

Return to Admin Issues