[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - brrr is wrong
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

brrr is wrong

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

bubby

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 pm

brrr is wrong

i was playing on a map when i started to spam gernades from the shotgun when i his a person and he started to shoot me so i killed him and he spawn and sawed me and sawed me again so i show gunned him 3 times and then he shotgunned me like 7 times and then i killed him twice then i told him to stop andhe said nothing so he tried to team vote kick me but is failed and i voted to kick him and is failed and then i was going to tell what a person did to me i forgot his name and i was going to tell brrrr when suddenly he banned me for 6 hours or 6 days and brrrr sucks badily and he shouldny be admin anymore oh and ive been wanting admin for a while recruting new admins???? :D
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Re: brrr is wrong

Brrr should have just handled it without tking you over and over.

No, we're not recruiting new admins.

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:04 am

Re: brrr is wrong

The ban was justified, the person's name was Flynn Constable or something, and he tked you first, hoping you'd revenge TK him, which you did. So you kept tking each other over and over, while I was afk. Then I saw the incidents and banned you both for 6 hours. Justified, end of the story. Also, try to use proper grammar, I had to read your posts 3 times before I understood it.

Return to Admin Issues