[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - !l0 abuse - Brrrr
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

!l0 abuse - Brrrr

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

Menace13

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 pm

!l0 abuse - Brrrr

Okay let's make this nice and easy. I have no proof, but there are witnesses. Oh, not to mention the fact that I'm not L2 anymore. Anyways, it was on search_b7b on Sunday...maybe Saturday...somebody was asking for L2, and Alex (since I dunno if it's 3 or 4 r's) said asking would mean they wouldn't get L2. I then jokingly asked for L2. Being L2, I thought nothing would happen. Instead, I got !l0'd by Alex. I asked for it back a few minutes later, but he'd already left without giving it back to me, and nobody else there could give me L2.

Anyways, this is supposed to be more of a request/plea for my L2 back than as a report about Alex, especially since he was demoted. I really don't care if there is no extra punishment, because for all I know he could have forgotten to give back my admin. Also, I think this could just be added in as a cause for the demotion rather than a separate punishment. So yeah... I would like my L2 back. That's all. Thank you.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:17 am

Re: !l0 abuse - Brrrr

I have no idea what you're talking about, but good that this is not my business anymore.
facedood reminded me, i did remove your lvl 2 then forgot to give it back.
someone has to take care of it
Last edited by Alex on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am

Re: !l0 abuse - Brrrr

Ok this is a little late but we resolved.

Seems to me like he was just joking around and forgot to give you l2 back. I see no real issue here since l2 only gives you kickvote protection.

Return to Admin Issues