[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - TremZ
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TremZ

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: TremZ

Aaron, I helped test that in TremZ. It works and is planned to be integrated into the next release :D I can't wait to have awesome binds with that and stuff.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm just jealous as that was something I was trying -hard- to do with KoRx.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 am

Wish they could have used the actual "The overmind needs spawns" voice for the vsay. Taht would be sweet.

Also where can i get a download link?

nevermind, found it

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

i srsly never heard any voice commands. da fuq?
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi guys,
Just to post here also.

I have shared one 'stable' build of TremZ. link is ->
Much of info is on

Just to share little more info.
Hardcored address on build version is "localhost", there are no servers (including master and auto update server), but all other features what I presented on YouTube videos and pictures on various forums are present in this build.
Address is hardcored because I test on "localhost", and don't have server to upload binary files and test in real mode.
Problem with graphics features (from OpenGL 3.x renderer) is that there are no mapper available on TremZ team, so only HDR Rendering, Rotoscope, Bloom (maybe some other) can be interesting for you (user).

Shared build is Engine + Tremulous 1.1.0 Game Logic (like I said on TremZ forum).
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Well that's pretty cool. I was under the impression that TremZ was all MIA atm. o_o

I'll try getting a lan game going with a bunch of people in rl. Not sure if people will still be interested in Trem, but it's worth of shot if I can play the new build.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 am

A-a--and... i got banned.
@ dushan: I swear i didn't troll. I gave constructive feedback, about game errors and stuff that didn't work. He gave me a perma ban. Good job dushan, i wasn't intentionally trolling, because i actually don't know how to, and not to mention you're being a f*g like volt was. I was somewhat supporting your project as long as you gave good evidence of production and you blew it. Don't bother unbanning me, because now i don't give a fk since you're probably a troll yourself judging from past evidence.
If i remember correctly, i said the following [not exact, typing from memory]:
Game doesn't work from the following:
-Missing OpenAL.dll file
-Some error and feedback about the openwolf dedicated (console looks shit*, quit button doesn't work, /quit command does not work)
-Missing assets [has no models for some classes, you probably need to rip them off tremulous]
-something else, i think it was the phrase "good luck getting players*" and i wasn't being sarcastic... he probably took that as trolling
*Edit: Now that i look at it, maybe i was banned for saying these. But he said 'trolling'.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:43 am

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 am

Last edited by ViruS on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 am

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 am

I couldn't stop Volt for doing anything because at that time I was guest at TremZ (hired to help only with engine development).

Technically how I see Unvanquished changelog on GitHub, all code is GPL regardless their/mine/others, they didn't do any engine coding or adding anything new from time when it is forked from OpenWolf(TremZ). When I saw that they removed autoupdate code from engine I 100% know that they dont know what they had (I am aware of fact that autoupdate code there was unfinished), but because of GPL license they could just update their code and with that it could be easier to push new versions to all clients.

At time when we was together as one team, I wasnt happy with development when they was just copy-pasting stuff from Tremulous and creating from something new and fresh - old engine Tremulous based (like they have now). Now when we are separated, they continue with doing the same as before.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

I know their side of story, I know Volt's side of story.

I cannot tell you who to trust or what to do, I can say only that you should follow what you think is correct. After all trolling and what people from Unvanquished did, I can say that I don't like them. I am one of few persons who didn't troll or talk crap about something or against somebody.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 pm

tl;dr more drama

This seems better left off to a PM.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:29 pm

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:23 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I wasn't trolling.

And I am on their forums:

http://tremz.com/community/member.php?a ... le&uid=308

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 am

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:22 am

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

TheDushan

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:45 pm

well guys, I decided to lift the whole project from the limbo where it was in the last few years.

I would like to show you current process of the development for long forgotten modification of the original Tremulous video game.

Whole code for this project is on the GitHub, and it is free as the air.

On the provided "imgur" link, the viewer can see three old Tremulous (ATCS, UTCS and the Vega) maps how they are looking now.

http://imgur.com/a/x0vvO3F

I would like to tell you, that I need to push changes and to make all this Linux compatibe
Previous

Return to Tremulous General Discussion