[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Anyone up for a new minecraft adventure? Hexxit!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone up for a new minecraft adventure? Hexxit!

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Anyone up for a new minecraft adventure? Hexxit!

well i'm not sure if awoo still has that vanilla server up or if it's still used.
but it would be awesome if we could play together again, or at least play on the same server where we know we can safely play.

i have been "lightly" playing this new mod pack called Hexxit (part of the tekkit launcher) and it works for multiplayer too!
it's not like the feed the beast modpack, this one is more focused on Adventure and magic (i guess) but theres lots of other stuff like, you can make weapons and tools from almost anything and they have cool effects.
you can even make a weapon/tool out of PAPER!

i've barely touched the surface of the modpack and i did join 1 multiplayer server that was running it (mega laggy and i don't really like playing survival MP servers, dat grief) some gues were running around in mage robes and jumping high up and shooting fireworks, and what i played in single player i found lots of things like Rare mobs with special skills like diablo.
this one spider threw random potions at me, giving me nausea for 10 seconds, resistance for 5mins and underwater breathing for 8mins. it was cool.
and i got killed by this skeleton that threw fireballs and spawned mini spiders.

i guess it would be cool if Awoo would put a server up and we could get a bunch of guys together and go dungeon diving or pvp.
but if caliban still uses the server forget it, i'll just continue playing my solo world :)
Last edited by ILikeMilk on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: Anyone up for a new minecraft adventure?

I'm pretty much only interested in minecraft nowadays if we're specifically playing to create something on a large scale.

The game doesn't hold my interest at all for anything else.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm

and what would you call "something on a large scale"
we don't exactly have many artistic people here, when it comes to minecraft at least.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 pm

nobody like minceraft anymore?

i just played a while ago, there was this Dungeon tower filled with mobs.
i got to the top and this stone golem thing attacked me, when i killed it the tower slowly started to decay and crumble, it was epic.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

I never saw this. I don't currently check the forums as much as I should be. If you can get a few people that say they want to join you and have someone remind me I'll put a server up.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 pm

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Anyone up for a new minecraft adventure? Hexxit!

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:20 pm

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 am

i just got word from Awoo, he's putting up the server sometime in the next day or two!!!
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Sounds amazing.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I'M GONNA PLAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT

AMIRITE

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 pm

I agree with Asterisk, it's the most fun when you have a set goal (primarily building something epic) and go through with it. I'll play if we can do that. Also, I'm assuming we're not running just vanilla? links to mods pls.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Nazzy! all you need is the technic launcher, it will auto download the modpack and install it for you, no mess no hassle!
http://www.technicpack.net/download

once it's downloaded you just select the modpack you want (in this case it would be hexxit) and it will download it all and install it for you.
also you can play any of the other modpacks too, they will each be in their own folder so no re-downloading or any of that stuff!
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:00 pm

i'd love for the server to be put back up :3

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 am

The Survival server was still up anyway.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 am

well we never really knew it was up in the first place.
Awoo took down the FTB server because we were all bored of it and it was lagging like a bitch for an unknown reason.

then Caliban asked for the survival server, and awoo put it up for him and his friends but didn't say anything to us.
until i asked what was going on with minecraft.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 am

So is the new server we are planning to build planned projects up right now?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:05 pm

awoo isn't replying to my steam messages, someone else bug him about it so we can get it up.

but like i said, this is supposed to be a survival server first and foremost, but i'd be happy to build whatever after say a week or two once we have plenty of everything to build with.

when it is put up i'll start stockpiling as much as i can, obviously cobble and wood will be easy to come by, i'm talking about things like iron, wool and dyes.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Poke me somewhere when the server is set up. Most likely steam will be the best place since there's quite a few people here that already has me added. I don't think close to anyone has me on skype.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:06 pm

i did have you on skype, but i think you removed me because we never spoke.
that was back in your, i hate everyone because they suck at lol phase.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:02 pm

I had one of those phases? I remember clearing out a lot of my skype and LoL lists multiple times each mainly because half of them were entirely inactive.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:24 pm

well i was on skype a lot back then so i wasn't inactive, but we never talked or played LoL, you were too pro for most of us.
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:14 am

I will when I get my new computer
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 am

just waiting on Awoo now, plenty of people posted with their interest in playing.
but he's all like "i'm busy playing total war shotgun 2"
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

Yeah, I was. It's a big deal to set up hexxit or some other server and it's going to take an hour or so. Give me some time, I'll keep this on my plate and get it done eventually. Just keep nagging.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

awoo has given his permission, now we must steam message him nag nag nag every hour!
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 pm

If I get grieved once I'm out and never playing on a kor server ....
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm

if you're afraid of being griefed, don't play on basically any minecraft multiplayer server.
also thats why i prefer playing on the KoR server, it's normally only people from KoR + a few of awoos friends.
so griefing is impossibru.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Cool nothing more annoying and minding all your diamonds are gone
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:32 pm

I've played the shit out of this mod with a group of friends. SPACE KITTEN ARMY!!!!!!!
Image Image
Next

Return to Discussion