[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - been waiting all day awoo. and you still no answer.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

been waiting all day awoo. and you still no answer.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:30 pm

been waiting all day awoo. and you still no answer.

where u at?
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 am

Re: been waiting all day awoo. and you still no answer.

well thanks for not telling me and then not checking the forums or steam or email.
if you didn't want me to play with you guys then why the fuck did you bother to invite me in that pm.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:36 am

damn it awoo, 2 fucking days i've had nothing to do, and i can't even play on the minecraft server, and you noobs even had to decrease the mob spawn rates.
they were fine, the game was supposed to be hard.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:02 am

it's all good now, i bought skyrim on steam, so fuck you and your minecraft i deleted the launcher too.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Go bed.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Kinda wonder why I wasn't invited. Not really upsetting just disappointing.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."

Return to Discussion