[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Wheels
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wheels

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Wheels

Simple topic. post whatever you drive that's motorized.

Just got it today. A 93 Yamaha Virago 535cc
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Re: Wheels

well i guess nobody has any cars or bikes :D
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 pm

so, meat can you explain what all you needed to do to get a class M license?

i don't think I took a pic of the scooter I used to own, sad.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Obviously you need insurance to get your license and sit through a god awful defensive driving. There's the safety handbook for motorcycle driving I saw available to download as a PDF format. Pay your fees take the test, register the motorcycle and that's it.

If you have a class C license you can operate a registered motorcycle for no more than 3 months.

I still yet to have it registered.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 am

Oh come on. I know that at least Aaron drives.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 am

I do drive but I don't own a car.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 pm

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:55 pm

;^; i don't drive

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Had some fuel flow issues and got it fixed this afternoon.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Nice ride, Meat!

My parents actually gave me a hand-me-down car of sorts. It's a green .
It needs some work done on it, but I'm just happy to have a car :D
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm

If that's the actual picture of the car, I have to say it looks nice for it's age.

I still have to get a valve job to make my motorcycle road worthy which, I'm going to take it to a professional mechanic since doing something like that is out of my skill level.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 pm

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Having a job at Valve would make life easier too.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 am

And then maybe you could tell us when Half Life 2: Episode 3 is going to come out :P
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 am

metro go back to sleep

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 am

It's not going to come out. They still have to make Portal 3, L4D3, and Ricochet 3!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 pm

OK, I seriously wouldn't mind a Portal 3.

SPOILERS

The only problem is, she escaped the testing facility in Portal 2 (or rather, GLaDOS let her go).
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

silly metronub. portal3 is the story of how Chel and Gordon met, in whence afterwords they happily get married, and have many MANY babies, who in turn grow quickly into super soldiers, considering they are the spawn of two separate invincible Valve characters, which they use as a mini army to take over the world. Doubt this could happen? With enough science, it is. Let's just say portal guns are very useful, plus considering that Freeman could be THE best scientist out there, LITERALLY the best scientists are on it right now, and by it, I mean Chel. HA. IM FUNNY. ITS STILL GONNA HAPPEN. I call it: Port Hole 3: Half Retarded.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 pm

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Doing some work again.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I got my 1995 Saturn SL2 in working condition!
I had to change the front brake rotors and pads, and the air conditioning still needs work. But other than the AC, it's in great running condition!
I'm also looking for some decent speakers to put in my car, somewhere inbetween $70-$135 range. Does anyone have any suggestions?
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Do you just need to recharge it, swap out the entire ac canister, the inner tube filter (if it has any), or some electrical switch fix?

I'm not sure about speakers since I'm not really picky swapping them out unless it's blown out. I'd avoid the Sony Xplod. I've heard by many that brand sucks big ones.
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

finally got the ok from the doctors to ride me new dirt bike :) Image
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Nice! Super Dirt bike I assume?
I forgot to mention that I got a new motorcycle now. This is my Kawasaki Ninja ZX6E:
Always gear up:
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Like a boss, Meat.
I'm sure you'll get all the ladies with that bike.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 pm

wheels... Image Image
Image Image
Image Kinda has the michael jackson thing going on Image
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 pm

It's a honda crfl 250 dual-sport (street legal and made for off road use too) I wish they made the two stroke hondas like they use to now there all four strokes :(. I always wanted a street bike but I love blasting through trails. (I need gear I only have a helmet atm :( )
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:28 am

>///<

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 pm

I hear that there's a motorcycle activity club in the AirForce. Maybe you should invest in a cruiser.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 am

Ospreys don't count?
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
Next

Return to General