[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - About Camper.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About Camper.

Forum rules
http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=3778
If you have been accused of abuse and are defending yourself, familiarize yourself with the above rules.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

About Camper.

http://knightsofreason.net/forum/viewto ... =97&t=5501
about this^^^
heh. everyone's too focused on reco abusing a lvl -6 local troll who was clearly provoking him.
that no1 can see that camper just sat back and watched this happen and never said a thing or did anything to stop it.

yeah i guess reco should of warned him first. but if he has lvl -6 he has it because he's already been a dick to someone else to get that lvl in the first place.

**edit for reco**
thanks for the topic you made...

can you edit it and add my words?

"Why Camper/Brr started with words "[A] Dad Toucher: recorthe is the nerd jesus man" <<< this guy was insulting me before that. Also i muted this guy for insulting me and being annoying (spamming, etc) - i treated it like a warn but next game this guy was doing same thing (calling me bitch, impersonating me).... . Today he greeted me with words "hai whorecorthe" and you still think a kick was bad idea (abuse)? Think about it guys... what would you do if he was insulting you?"
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: About Camper.

People sometimes tend not to listen to even what I say, why do you expect Recorthe would listen to what Camper said about it?
Recorthe is a higher level than Camper anyway so recorthe "should" know what he's doing without lower levels telling him what to do.
Not to mention Camper could have easily been afk during this, I don't remember seeing his name pop up in the condump, but I may have missed it.
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: About Camper.

Camper could have easily overlooked it, it isn't the place of a VIP Mod to try to take care of those above him/her. Not much he could have done anyway.

Return to Admin Issues