[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Need a friend?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need a friend?

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 am

Re: Need a friend?

The stew has spoken.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 am

Please remain ontopic Aaron. You have been warned!

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am

Last edited by Robmanx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited being an asshole again -_-
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm

OK. Today was the first time my family has seen me break down and actually shed tears.

Why?

Well, yesterday my grandpa caught slight stroke and now he can barely use the right side of his body. I had to take care of him all night last night. I couldn't handle the emotional stress of seeing my grandpa so unable to walk after such a reputation of moving a lot and practically running. It really hurts me to see my gramps like that after knowing him for so long and him being such an active person. He has to use a walker to walk around the house, and even with that, someone has to stay behind him and support the right side of his body or he will fall down.

Here's what as going on in my head last night:
1) nothing to do. When i have nothing to do I think a lot. It might be good for some of you, but not me.
2) Not being able to communicate with my girlfriend at all (except by phone).
3) Seeing my gramps flop his arm around with no feeling whatsoever in his arms or legs. It's truly heartbreaking. When I think of him I get really emotional because I picture him before I left today. With a smile in his eyes and grateful that I was able to help, but sad that I couldn't be there to help him because of my emotional sensitivity.

Thanks, Again.

Metal put tears into this post.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh, I stickied this by the way.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Thank you all for the support. I'm sure i'm not the only one to feel what I feel in my situations.

Thanks for the sticky. This thread is like therapy. It really helps when you have people who know how you feel and support you! =P

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 am

I'm always lonely. Someone drive down here and love me.
<<

Jokerz

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am

Matal, were you the only one nearby when this happened? Because It seems somewhat mean to me to just leave one family member there without anyone else's support. I'll wish your grandfather and you luck.

Also, I'm back.
Severe lack of rumposity in my partytown as of late.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 am

why don't you fly here wimply, Essex girls will give you all the "love" you need. and a lil extra.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 pm

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:17 pm

<<

Jokerz

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Severe lack of rumposity in my partytown as of late.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

1. i dont live in essex
2. my sister has a b/f
3. i only pimp out german and polish girls
4. you should know this, you're one of my regulars.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 pm

I feel empty right now :/
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:02 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

I haven't talked to her since before Easter. She left to go meet her family for Easter and then things started to go bad. We haven't been able to talk everyday like we usually do. Yesterday i found out her laptop is unfixable and now we cant talk AT ALL. I don't know what will happen between us but this is so fucking hard to take in. I've been keeping my mind off of it with Regnum and Trem but it's just not cutting it anymore. I've expected her to text me all day today. I check my phone every now and then and I get disappointed each time when I saw nothing on my phone. ONE TEXT... JUST ONE... THATS ALL I ASK FOR... I just need to know that she's ok BUT I CANT EVEN FUCKING TALK TO HER ANYMORE. We've made plans, we've made promises, we swore that it would work. It is worse than ever lately. I don't know what to do anymore. Don't fall in love online, guys. Especially if her time is 8hours ahead of yours... halfway across the fucking globe.
:/

I feel like I have too many damn issues. I'm not emo, but damn, I'm starting to feel that way. I must stop.

This didn't help me. It only made me think even more. Bad. Very, very bad.

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

I never trusted relationships online, it just pointless to me at such a distance. Metal, don't freak out if it's been a few days. I for one already gave up on searching for the right one, turns out there's no one at all.

At lest you're having life better than me.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

lol. its funny how a couple minutes (YES MINUTES) after i posted this she came online and talked to me xD

Online relationships are hard. You have to be devoted and patient. I have been for ~10months now and i think i'm on the verge of breaking.

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

No offence, but online relationships? Doesn't that mean your desperate in real to get a real girlfriend/boyfriend? Oh and

D:
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm

No, it doesnt. It means you go to the internet to find what you can't find in real. If i was desperate i could probably get about 10 chicks, but i'm not. I want the right one.

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I see and understand o.o Well, I still can't sleep, anyone have sleeping pills? xD
<<

Kennyyyyy

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 am

Aw poor Metal! :( I totally know how you feel... I hope things get better :)
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 pm

naw, that kind of girl would be just as shallow as I am.

I've just slowly hated everyone again I guess.
<<

Sinister_Blade

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

Location: On your head trying to not to look down. My will is weakening.

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 am

Errrrrrr

I have a 96.5 average in my class, Im the second highest and the next person is 97.5.

Only the person with the highest average gets promoted to E-2 although the scores going into you enlistment record.

I just have to study alot and hope for the best?

The only trouble I have is deciding what to do with my life ..... Literally lots of options.

I do get misguided sometimes, but I just sit down outside and look at the mountains and the sky. Theres so much more to life than your daily routine, and one thing never ends anything, because you always have a choice.

(Seriously, what stopping you from going to Japan or Europe? Nothing except you. Being rich is the same as being poor, you eat you sleep and you wake up and do something everyday. The only difference is the amount of people you can affect, but even a middle class person can do that if they try "if they want to")

Other than that, I hate not having anything to fill up my time with because I hate sitting around not doing anything, with the exception of sleep and tremulous (Tremulous gets boring when the server pop is low though. :cry: )

Not afraid to die, but I would hate to not be able to do anything.

(Sorry for Metals grandpa, would say something, but it would either help or piss you off? )
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 pm

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 pm

well, I found out the girl I liked got pregnant. yeah...
So right now I think life is full of shit.
PreviousNext

Return to General