[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Need a friend?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need a friend?

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 am

Re: Need a friend?

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

What do you mean am I serious? I'm not being sarcastic, just please explain???
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 pm

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Oh that's what you were referring to. Ran its course? Of course it ran its course. It ended about 65 years ago. Besides, it was a response to Recluse's post, and in no way am I trying to force you to believe I was in WWII (no matter how true it is). In any case, that post is "old" as of at most 9 posts ago, so leave me to my doings.

UPDATE: Yes, the email I sent yesterday was not returned. I have a feeling either it was changed or it was ignored.

EDIT: Can people with gmail view yahoo messages and vice versa?
Last edited by Lt. Voss on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 pm

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

pale, I feel ya xD

Its an email, it doesn't matter where it came from.
You wont be able to use google chat for obvious reasons though.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 am

So i broke up with my gf from Greece today.

You can't ask for a better break up than that. 2minutes later we were both smiling and laughing again. I don't feel bad about it, she completely understood. The best part is that I didn't have to say a thing, she read my mind. Life goes on, she understood that and she and I agreed that we'll heal together and move on with each other's support.
Last edited by Robmanx on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Last edited by Robmanx on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Last edited by ThePaleRecluse on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

The only reason why nothing is true about love is because YOU don't know how to love, or know what love is. You can have a serious relationship with someone without having sex. It's about how you feel and how your personality connects with theirs.

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Metal, I'm too lazy to quote you but QFT.

Milky, I can see where you get that. All over the place you see advertisements, movies, stores, and other outlets for retarded perverts to sell off "sex."

It's a load of bull.

I am capable of loving someone. Every time I try my hand at love (try, because I move away before it can become anything), I only care about what the other wants. This sounds corny, but it's true. The girl that didn't say anything to me? I loved her truly. I wanted to care for her. Wanted to give the world to her if I could.

Sex is just thought to be the only thing that can make a relationship "serious," because all the media does is show how people who met two days ago suddenly feel they know enough about each other and they climb into bed.

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:59 am

Milk, I thought it was funny.

Although, being in a committed relationship for 3 1/2+ years has taught me that sex is not the thing that truly brings two people together. And I'm not going to tell you what is because I have no fucking clue about how love works. Although I can say that listening to one another is a key to having a long, successful relationship. It can't always be your way, and you will have to make sacrifices. And you also have to expect difficulties and arguments, as they exist in some form or another in all relationships. Lastly, you have to realize the somethings are just not meant to be, and trying to force something will almost certainly make things worse, both mentally and emotionally, and in rarer cases, physically.

I have no idea why I felt compelled to post this.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 am

the lightning and the jizz hair forced you?
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm married to a fictional character now. >.<

But seriously, I've tried hard, but of course, no one wants to go out with an intelligent being these days, so I give up. I now feel that my stories depict what life should be like. In fact, I love my stories because... well... they are infinitely better than real life. And, this is completely the side of me that is completely and irreparably insane, I have a crush on one of the characters. :oops:

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 am

Fiction is fantasy, its supposed to be better then real life.
There are exceptions (blade runner/running man/pans labyrinth/etc) but generally fiction is better and an escape, just don't escape forever.
And never set an imposible yard stick by which you measure everyone (comparing all the women you meet to a woman who doesn't exsist) or you will never find a woman whom you can connect with (or dood, I just say woman cuz I'm a sexist bastard).
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 am

but... but iku I'm NOT imaginary!!
Last edited by Faced00d on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: failtags
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 am

but... BUT.... iku, Awoo is real.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

didn't you go mooch of Awoo for a few weeks during that whole, no home business?
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Iku, I stopped the bleeding and removed the bullet.

Now, let's go someplace dark, and I get first shot. Then you hurry up, and take your shot before the cops get there. That way, It'll be a public suicide.

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 am

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Hitting people is the equivalent of getting to the bonus round and completing it 100% >:O
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm

*BONUS ROUND*

"You have ONE life! Hit the Terrorist!"

O_o... *gulp.*

"Let me remind you: if you do not hit the terrorist, you die. If you hit him, you die. If you try to run away, you die. Good luck!"

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I think we should get back on topic. This thread was intended to be really serious and kind, so I think we should get back on the subject.

So, who has a problem? I like helping people with their problems. It makes everyone feel better :)
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 pm

*joke* I need someone to console me for the loss of my... pet rock.

*serious* GAH! I hate my life, it's almost the end of the semester, and if I don't act fast, I won't be able to have my.. oh wait... why is it that everyone I think about for love is already in a relationship... *sigh* I hate my life.

PreviousNext

Return to General